Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Canticle of Teleology

While I am waiting for my machine to do the little task I have set for it to do, I look over the list of places where I am inspired, or challenged or made to think or laugh or work... and I find something good.

It was a reference to an icon over in Studeo, but it was not the dull lifeless icons one sees out here in the e-cosmos. It was speaking of larger matters (but you will have to read it yourself!) But that was not the funny post. I went to see where the reference came from (us computer guys call this indirection!) and discovered another blogg. In reading through the postings I found this priceless statement of purpose, which certainly needs music, or a poem, or a glorious work of art - alas, none of which I am competent to do, so I will go back to my software now.

Oops. But I need to give you the link. Here is the good part:

In other news, Hubby likes to ask Wee Bear "So, ah, Wee Bear...what are your plans for today?" so Wee Bear can tell him all about the fun things he wants to do. Wee Bear picked up on this and now asks everyone else "What your pwans are today?" :-) The other day I asked him what his plans were for the day, and he said "Oh, save people with my monter twucks, and dig with my eckvator [excavator], save people...put out fires...'cause I have twucks. And that's what my pwans are today." :-)


Wow.

"Save people with my monter twucks."

"Save people... put out fires... 'cause I have twucks."

Absolutely amazing. The Darwinists did not survive; the evolvers are all completely unrolled.

For he has a Plan: 'cause he has twucks.

The resulting song should be called the Canticle of Teleology. St. Paul only wrote about the Analogy of the Body (1Cor12:12) which might be called "Mystical Histology". This young man is living it.

For this young man has a Purpose... 'cause he has twucks.

Nunc dimittis, Domine...

2 Comments:

At 26 October, 2005 22:55, Blogger DJ said...

That is beautiful.

 
At 27 October, 2005 14:16, Blogger rhapsody said...

Awww!!!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home