Sunday, October 23, 2005

Comment trickery

I have turned on that pesty "type the letters you see in the picture" feature because the increased infesting of the bloggs by bandwidth-wasters.

I apologise in advance for making it harder for you to respond to my postings, but then a blogg is not really a blogg at all unless one is able to respond. Otherwise it is just like any other boring unidirectional web page, regardless of how often it is updated. If I wanted that, I would simply watch the clouds... hee hee, I need windows to watch the clouds, you get it? hee hee hee.

ROTFL! and at my own posting!

I'll explain. It is one my MAJOR favorite GKC quotes. It is from The Poet and the Lunatics and Gabriel Gale says:

"I have often stared at windows."

Hee hee hee hee hee.

1 Comments:

At 23 October, 2005 14:22, Blogger rhapsody said...

(Laughing!)


ecedejcs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home