Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update wrt BHB at Loome

Huh?

I will say it in plain English: "This is an update with respect to my fantasy The Black Hole in the Basement which is available at Loome Books."

If you want to find it, go there and put "Thursday" in the author box and click "search". But I must warn you!

They have added the illustration I did not add to my previous post on this topic.

It is the scary one of Kakokarp and the other evil ones, working to open the portal by which they will bring a fragment of the neutron star in the center of the Crab Nebula in Taurus (also known as M1) into Weaver's bookstore, in an attempt to destroy - well...I mustn't say just now. And no - it's not as simple as destroying Earth, or Quayment or the east coast of the United States, either. It's something very specific, and very unusual. But they don't care how much other damage they do, as long as it gets destroyed... No wonder Uncle and Auntie are so worried!

And this rare copy of my story can be yours for the paltry sum of $11,500. That is, until the illustrated edition comes out, at which time the rare one will probably come down in price... but then bibliophiles are crazy. I ought to know.

And if you are wondering about the sequel: it's "under development" even as we speak. Or it will be once I get finished posting this entry. Hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home