Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And now for some real USER power...

I feel like Flynn resting in the broken Recognizer....

as the blue gleams of energy flow out and re-activate a long-dormant system!

Idou kaina poiw panta.
"Behold, I make all things new" Rv 21:5

But then, it is "the purpose of ALL programs to know and to serve their User" - which might be exerpted right from the Baltimore Catechism. Hee hee. Imagine someone making a movie with that kind of dogmatic theology these days!

Stay tuned for more adventures...
--Dr. Thursday

(Yes, I've been watching TRON recently, my sister gave it to me for my birthday. Awesome!)

3 Comments:

At 23 July, 2008 09:43, Blogger love2learnmom said...

Wow! Welcome back!

 
At 23 July, 2008 09:43, Blogger love2learnmom said...

Oh, and I remember really liking TRON, but I haven't seen it in years.

 
At 23 July, 2008 09:51, Blogger Ria said...

HURRAY!! Welcome Back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home