Saturday, June 10, 2006

Preparing for ChesterCon 2006

Yes, it has been a little while since I posted. No, nothing is wrong. Yes, I have been busy. Busy at work, busy with my writing, and busy preparing for the journey to the Chesterton Conference which is only a few days away!

And it ought to be very bloggable, too! So far, based on things I have heard from comment boxes or elsewhere, I understand that some of our nephews and nieces expect to be there:

Nancy from Flying Stars
LoveToLearn Mom from Studeo
John from This Red Rock
Sheila from Enchiridion
Thursday from Thursday's Trifles
Katie from Doubleshot Thoughts

I also expect to be there, God willing.

Let us pray that all have a safe journey and a good and productive time.

2 Comments:

At 12 June, 2006 18:21, Blogger love2learnmom said...

We're really looking forward to it.

 
At 14 June, 2006 14:14, Blogger rhapsody said...

Have a safe trip & a wonderful time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home