Monday, October 16, 2006

A belated thanksgiving - and additions.

I am chagrined to note that I did not inform my viewing audience of the successful completion of the doctoral defence of "Peter Terp" over at Catholicae Testudines. Thank God for this! May he do well in his future work, and truly be a doctor (teacher) in whatever work he does. And thanks for your prayers!

And while we're on the subject of prayer... there is a lot going on in the world, and around the e-cosmos, as you may already be aware. (For example, see here and here.) Besides these needs, I have a few very special intentions for friends ("R" and "J") who face difficult situations on Friday. Kindly remember them in your prayers; I will also remember your intentions at Holy Mass tomorrow.

And speaking of addition, perhaps I will have a new story soon, all about something really boring - addition! Just how many kinds do you think there are? Hee hee.

1 Comments:

At 18 October, 2006 19:31, Blogger Nancy C. Brown said...

Congrats to the new Doctor.

How many kinds of addition are there?

Well....ah.....
I'll wait for your answer to see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home